Construction Equipment Service Technician/Mechanic
Location: Freehold, NJ / Green Brook, NJ / New Castle, DE
Do you want to join the leader in the compact construction equipment?
Do you want to learn from the best?
Do you want the best on the job training with the most up to date technology?
We pride ourselves on having the best service in the equipment industry and if the answer to the above questions are yes, then we are looking for YOU!
Construction Equipment Service Technician/Mechanic – Join the leader in the compact construction equipment industry. Bobcat of Central Jersey is searching for Shop Technicians and Road Technicians to join our team with locations in New Castle (DE), Freehold (NJ), and Green Brook (NJ). With departments in sales, rental, parts, and service, we support the best compact equipment available in the marketplace and align ourselves with world class manufactures including; Bobcat, Morbark, Finn, Big-Tow, and Protech. Our motto is “Building Lifelong Customers” and we have been providing top notch customer service for over 33 years. Our Service Technicians play a major role in our customer relations and service representation. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion to help our customers with a can do attitude exceeding our customer’s expectations.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Conducting daily equipment and preventative maintenance inspections
- Diagnosing and repairing all major systems on compact equipment, with emphasis on hydraulics, electrical, and diesel
- Performing system rebuilds and overhauls
- Work effectively with all levels of the company — Parts, Service, Sales, Rental
- Performing any additional tasks assigned by the Supervisor
- 3+ years’ experience in equipment service operations
- Strong mechanical background including excellent skills in diesel mechanics, hydraulics, electrical.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, energetic, and capable of working under pressure
- Computer skills
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Common tools for repairing equipment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Work Uniforms
- Hourly Pay (dependent on experience)
- Annual Bonus potential
Disclaimer: May perform other duties, as assigned
Reports to: Service Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- troubleshooting and repairing electrical, hydraulic and diesel construction equipment: 3 years