Morbark M20R Beever Demo
The Beever M20R Brush Chipper is ideal for entry-level biomass production, lot and land clearing contractors, contractors and large tree services, this high-capacity, high-production chipper has more standard features than any other chipper in its class and is offered in a variety of configurations for incredible versatility.
For even more efficiency, select the two-speed, steel track undercarriage with 3.4 psi ground pressure and take the chipper to the material. Or add the optional 5′ infeed deck for no-hassle feeding.
Dual horizontal feed wheels with TorqMax Plus top feed wheel compression system, hydraulic lift assist, Variable Force constant hydraulic down pressure system with additional manually applied hydraulic down pressure at the valve handle and sprocket driven bottom feed wheel.
- Dual horizontal feed wheels with TorqMax Plus top feed wheel compression system
- 360° height-adjustable, hydraulic swivel discharge chute with chip deflectors
- Horizontal top and bottom feed wheel with serrated teeth and knife bars
- Enclosed engine with gauge panel, radiator fines screen and slide rails for belt adjustment
- Discharge clean-out door on bottom
- Hydraulic front stabilizer
- 20,000 lb. Torflex tandem axle suspension, electric brakes and break-away actuator with four 235/75R x 17 ½”, 16-ply radial tires with rims
- Morthane Paint System: A chemically cured, electrostatically applied urethane coating with high-gloss finish, built-in UV protection, chip and chemical resistance and corrosion protection